For assistance during the 2013 season, the Festival
Directors gratefully acknowledge:
- Sherman Library & Gardens (Dr. William
O. Hendricks, Director of the Library; Wade Roberts, Director
of the Gardens), Saint Michael & All Angels Episcopal
Church (The Very Rev’d Canon Peter D. Haynes, Rector), Newport Harbor Lutheran Church (The Rev. Bradley Stienstra,
Pastor; The Rev’d William Wells, Minister of Music) and St. Mark Presbyterian Church (The Rev. Curtis Webster, Interim Pastor; Richard Messenger, Director of Music) for
hosting our concerts.
- The Arts Commission of the City of Newport Beach for
generous support through a financial grant in support of our 33rd
B. “Skip” Freely for underwriting our pre-concert brass performances on June 16th, 19th and 23rd.
- Paul & Carol Levin for the use of their splendid Dowd
harpsichord, and for recording our events.
- Margaret Gates, Alice Remer and Ralph & Trisha Smith for
providing artist accommodations.
- Saint Michael & All Angels Episcopal
Church for hosting our February Winter Musicale; and Dagmar
M. & Walter B. Rios for underwriting Timothy Landauer’s performance.
- Voices of Music for sharing their edition and translation of the Scarlatti cantata Totus Amore Languens.
- Ralph & Trisha Smith for hosting the Fall Preview Salon, and Doreen Hamburger for hosting the Spring Salon; and Dr. Vina Spiehler for underwriting production of Winter Musicale recordings given to supporters.
- Adrian Noack, stage manager, assisted by members of Phi Mu Alpha, Omicron Pi Chapter (California State University, Fullerton) for ushering and other
event facilitation; and Mary & Jim White for ushering.
- Trader Joe’s, Crystal Cove, and Peet’s
Coffee & Tea, Corona del Mar Plaza, for providing
water and coffee at our events; and Whole Foods Market and California Pizza Kitchen, both of Fashion Island, for rehearsal meals for artists.
- Dorothy Boesch, Patricia Bril, Heather
Goss, Dagmar Rios
and Joyce Winter for advertising liaison.
- Dr. Burton Karson, our Artistic Director Emeritus, for his continuing inspiration, support and guidance.
- Advertisers, whose advertisements
appear in the printed Festival Program distributed at all concerts,
and our Festival Supporters, without
whose generous financial assistance our annual Festival would