For assistance during the 2017 season, the Festival
Directors gratefully acknowledge:
- Sherman Library & Gardens (Paul Wormser, Library Director; Scott LaFleur, Garden Director), Saint Michael & All Angels Episcopal Church (The Very Rev’d Canon Peter D. Haynes, Rector; Dr. Ray Urwin, Minister of Music), Newport Harbor Lutheran Church (The Rev. Richard Rollefson, Interim Pastor; The Rev. William Wells, Minister of Music), and St. Mark Presbyterian Church (The Rev. D. Mark Davis, Pastor; Richard Messenger, Director of Music) for hosting our concerts.
- For grants in support of our 37th season, the Colburn Foundation, the Ann and Gordon Getty Foundation, the Boeing Company, the Arts Commission of the City of Newport Beach, and the PIMCO Foundation.
- Paul & Carol Levin for the use of their splendid Dowd
harpsichord, and for recording our events.
- Virginia Cassara & Tim Hunter, Bobbi & Jerry Dauderman, and Terrell & Deborah Koken for providing artist accommodations.
- For underwriting our pre-concert brass performances: Dr. Terri Munroe (June 18, 19, 21, 25) and Dorothy
J. Solinger & Thomas P. Bernstein (June 23).
- Starbucks, Corona del Mar, for providing coffee at our events; California Pizza Kitchen of Fashion Island for artists’ rehearsal meals.
- Ralph & Trisha Smith for supporting our KUSC partnership.
- For sponsoring our post-concert wines and waters receptions: Patricia Brown (June 18), Judith Chodil (June 21), Dr. John McHugh (June 23), and Nancy Feit (June 25).
- Pacific Symphony for the loan of music stands and related performance equipment; and Shawne Zarubica,
Director of Pacific Symphony Youth Ensembles, for partnership efforts on behalf of student attendees.
- Wayne & Ruth Norman for sponsoring the performance of Janet Worsley Strauss, violin.
- Will Hunter, stage manager, assisted by members of Phi Mu Alpha, Omicron Pi Chapter (California State University, Fullerton) for stage managing, ushering and other event facilitation; and Tina McKinley, Gordon Smith and Jacques Vanders for ushering.
- Wayne Norman for developing and maintaining our Facebook page, curated by Dr. Vina Spiehler.
- Rob Norquist of First Team Estates for providing Board meeting space; Paula Korn for publicity assistance; Carol Knox for database support.
- Dorothy Boesch, Patricia Bril, Virginia Cassara, Judith Chodil, Tina McKinley, Dr. Vina Spiehler and Lynne Worley for advertising liaison.
- Dr. Burton Karson, our Artistic Director Emeritus,for his continuing inspiration and guidance.
- Advertisers, whose advertisements
appear in the printed Festival Program distributed at all concerts,
and our Festival Supporters, without
whose generous financial assistance our annual Festival would