For assistance during the 2018 season, the Festival
Directors gratefully acknowledge:
- Sherman Library & Gardens (Paul Wormser, Library Director; Scott LaFleur, Garden Director), Saint Michael & All Angels Episcopal Church (The Very Rev’d Michael Seiler, Interim Rector; Dr. Ray Urwin, Minister of Music), and St. Mark Presbyterian Church (The Rev. D. Mark Davis, Pastor; Richard Messenger, Director of Music) for hosting our concerts.
- The Colburn Foundation, the Ann and Gordon Getty Foundation, and Boeing Employee Matching for grants in support of our 38th season.
- Paul & Carol Levin for the use of their splendid Dowd harpsichord, and for recording our events; Ian Pritchard for the loan of his harpsichord and organ.
- Anne LaMontagne Bohn, Penha & Dave Brevig, Virginia Cassara & Tim Hunter, Terrell & Deborah Koken, Janice & Paul Massatt, John McHugh, Janet Rappaport,Ralph & Trisha Smith, and Dr. Vina Spiehler for providing artist accommodations.
- Dorothy J. Solinger & Thomas P. Bernstein for underwriting our June 22 pre-concert brass performance; Judith Chodil for partial sponsorship of our 2018 Winter Musicale; and Judith Chodil and John McHugh for sponsoring our post-concert wines and water receptions on June 22 and June 24, respectively.
- Ralph & Trisha Smith for supporting our KUSC partnership.
- Starbucks, Corona del Mar, for providing coffee at our events; California Pizza Kitchen and Whole Foods (both of Fashion Island), Bristol Farms and Plums Café & Catering for artists’ rehearsal meals.
- Pacific Symphony for the loan of music stands and related performance equipment.
- Wayne & Ruth Norman for sponsoring the performance of Janet Worsley Strauss, violin.
- Will Hunter, stage manager, assisted by members of Phi Mu Alpha, Omicron Pi Chapter (California State University, Fullerton) for stage managing, ushering and other event facilitation; and Dorothy Boesch, Tina McKinley, Dr. Terri Munroe, Gordon Smith, Jacques Vanders and Jim White for ushering.
- Wayne Norman for developing and maintaining our Facebook page, curated by Dr. Vina Spiehler.
- Robin Milonakis of First Team Estates for providing Board meeting space; Zen Edwards for marketing consultancy; Gary Payne and Stan Sholik for photography; Paula Korn for publicity assistance; Carol Knox and Natalie Hunter or database support.
- Dorothy Boesch, Patricia Bril, Virginia Cassara, Judith Chodil, Tina McKinley, Dr. Vina Spiehler and Lynne Worley for advertising liaison.
- Dr. Burton Karson, our Artistic Director Emeritus, for his continuing inspiration and guidance.
- Advertisers, whose advertisements
appear in the printed Festival Program distributed at all concerts,
and our Festival Supporters, without
whose generous financial assistance our annual Festival would