For assistance during the 2015 season, the Festival
Directors gratefully acknowledge:
- Sherman Library & Gardens (Paul Wormser, Library Director; Scott LaFleur, Garden Director), Saint Michael & All Angels Episcopal Church (The Very Rev’d Canon Peter D. Haynes, Rector; Dr. Ray Urwin, Minister of Music),and St. Mark Presbyterian Church (The Rev. D. Mark Davis, Pastor; Richard Messenger, Director of Music) for hosting our concerts.
grants in support of our 35th
season, the Arts Commission of the City of Newport Beach, the Ann and Gordon Getty Foundation, and The Boeing Company.
- David William Freely and Roger Douglas Freely for underwriting all our pre-concert brass performances in memory of their father, William
B. “Skip” Freely.
- Paul & Carol Levin for the use of their splendid Dowd
harpsichord, and for recording our events.
- Alice Remer, Terrell & Deborah Koken, and Dr. Vina Spiehler for
providing artist accommodations.
- Richard Stein, Executive Director, Arts Orange Country, for strategic guidance.
- Ralph & Trisha Smith for supporting our KUSC partnership.
- For sponsoring our wines and waters receptions: Judith Chodil (June 22), Joseph Dworniczak (June 24), John McHugh (June 26), and Virginia Cassara & Tim Hunter (June 28).
- Pacific Symphony for the loan of music stands and related performance equipment.
- Trader Joe’s, Crystal Cove, for providing
water at our events, and Starbucks, Corona del Mar, for providing coffee; California Pizza Kitchen and Whole Foods, both of Fashion Island, and Plum’s Café & Catering, Costa Mesa, for artists’ rehearsal meals.
- Will Pruett, stage manager, assisted by members of Phi Mu Alpha, Omicron Pi Chapter (California State University, Fullerton) for stage managing, ushering and other
event facilitation; and Tina McKinley, Gordon Smith and Jacques Vanders for ushering.
- Wayne Norman for developing and maintaining our Facebook page, curated by Dr. Vina Spiehler.
- Lana Fish of First Team Estates for providing Board meeting space; Debbie Gonzalez and Paula Korn for marketing assistance; Carol Knox for providing database support.
- Dorothy Boesch, Patricia Bril, Virginia Cassara, Steven Dember, Heather Goss, Dagmar M. Rios and Dr. Vina Spiehler for advertising liaison.
- Dr. Burton Karson, our Artistic Director Emeritus, for his continuing inspiration, support and guidance.
- Advertisers, whose advertisements
appear in the printed Festival Program distributed at all concerts,
and our Festival Supporters, without
whose generous financial assistance our annual Festival would